Want to enhance your Blackboard course space by integrating library materials? You can work with a librarian to create customized course materials or add links to existing materials and services.
All Blackboard courses at UVM already include a link to:
Add Links to Services
We suggest adding a link to our Ask a Librarian service and that your encourage your students to ask questions via Ask a Librarian when they need research assistance.
Add Links to Resources
- Linking to Online Articles in Blackboard
- Linking to Library Databases in Blackboard
- Linking to Reserve Readings in Blackboard
- Linking to Items in the Library Catalog in Blackboard
- Linking to Streaming Videos in Blackboard
Add Links to Research Guides
Customized Content and Services
In addition to adding links to the materials listed above, you may wish to have your Library Liaison - Need Link provide specialized materials or support for your class. Possible ideas include:
- Adding your liaison as a TA in your Blackboard course so that he or she can add library and research related materials to your course,is easily available to your students, and can provide research assistance online
- Working with your liaison to create research related assignments
- Creating specialized tutorials
- Creating a class guide for your class if one does not already exist
- Meeting with your class face-to-face
Contact your Library Liaison - Need link to Library Liaison (Subject Specialist) to discuss these and other options.